Re: Nota Bene

Haven't truly settled the issue, David, but the install of the Nota Bene
demo on my machine balked with an "Unexpected Dos Error 23" message--one
I'd never seen and can't interpret. Haven't pursued this further. No need.

I'm running OS/2 contentedly enough on what's now a very slow 486/33. All
my Win 3.1 apps work fine and have right along. When I upgrade hardware,
I'll think about NB for Win. Have NB for DOS now.

If that's an anwer to your question . . .

Robert Hemenway