Re: Nota Bene

This is a test of the NB demo for the purpose of seeing if I can
cut-and-paste from its graphics display directly into Eudora for sending
this as part of my "reply" email. I am not putting hard returns in at the
end of the line, but maybe okay here goes I should try an underline. The
words "okay here goes" are underlined on my screen now.

Nathan wrote:
>Its greatest use to me is
>that I can display a XY file and copy it from the QVP window
>directly to the Windows clipboard, a task that otherwise is a
>general pain. Ideal, for instance, for putting XY text files into
>email messages.

The above looks good enough for me! I'm really getting sold on NB, after
finding out that I can move toolbars around and can easily set a lot of
defaults--most notably to eliminate the inter-character-spacing that made
the screen display not look as good as Word's. That's solved now.

By the way, it does do long filenames. It accepted the name:
   test of a long file name
with the spaces!

Harry

Harry Binswanger