LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

2.5.2015, 19:13, Paul Breeze kirjoitti:

Dear Kari I had XMEM configured for XMS so I changed it to EMS but it does not seem to make any significant difference. The reason why I might need EMS is to enable the UK Microlytics dictionary to work. It will not work without EMS and it does not work with these settings either. I'm not sure why. Carl has found a way around the problem for me with ASPELL so it is not an issue but I am still curious. Best wishes Paul