Re: new vDosxy

Dear Kari

I had XMEM configured for XMS so I changed it to EMS but it does not
seem to make any significant difference. The reason why I might need
EMS is to enable the UK Microlytics dictionary to work. It will not
work without EMS and it does not work with these settings either. I'm
not sure why. Carl has found a way around the problem for me with
ASPELL so it is not an issue but I am still curious.

Best wishes

Paul