Re: A primitive programming question

Carl, Dorothy, Harry ...

My initial question was about Xy3+, and I got that from Carl and -- thanks to
Dorothy's risk of fanning the flames of the version wars -- I got a solution
for Xy4 (I've not been comfortable with Xy4 before). Dorothy's answer prodded
me to look into 4 more closely, and now I have the XyWWWeb.U2 set up properly
for the first time.

For the benefit of anyone else who might be interested, some guy named
DiStefano also wrote a U2 routine called Initial Capitals that executes with
the command "ic " Same functionality as the Xy4 command FC.

For what it's worth.

Thanks,
Jeff