Re: A primitive programming question

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from Dorothy Day  Sat, 26 Feb 2000
> 13:17:10 -0500 (EST)
>
> -> I made a transposition in my message about the "Capitalize
> -> First letter of every word" function, which Jeff corrected; the
> -> pfunc is CF, not FC as I stated incorrectly.
>
> It's not a function, Dorothy, it's a command -- executed directly,
> not via PFUNC -- and a new one on me. Clearly the hot-knife-
> through-butter solution to Jeff's problem.

Sorry, that was very sloppy of me. I meant for putting into XPL
routines, which would hardly need to be done, since it executes directly
from the menus or command line. Thanks for the correction.

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
School of Library & Information Science
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****

	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."