Re: RE REgedit

Lack of understanding of participles is the principle reason people got no principals.  As to expert advice: I'm grateful to this list not only for what I learn from it, but also for reminders of how to learn.  To all -- Thanks.
Bob White

pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx writes:
"Participle--what's that?" to me. So I see both sides of this, and I
sympathize with both sides, but when all is said and done, if an expert
gives you advice, you can expect it to be over your head. Reach up and
grab it,