Re: XyIII+ in WinXP

Mark,

≪Word is the coin of the realm≫ Unfortunately. That's what I mean by
the degrading of the industry. I don't know any publishers either who
would accept XyWrite files today. But this forum is proof that there are
still authors, editors, indexers, and publishers, who remember a time
when standards were higher than they are today and who are determined to
maintain them.

I've worked with Quark. I usually import my Xywrite files in PageMaker
or InDesign before submitting them to publishers.

By the way, I just remembered another feature of one of the plug-ins for
Xy4 which might interest you. Xy3 does only ASCII (256 characters);
Robert has programmed an ANSI extension for Xy4--twice as many
characters are available (accents and foreign twiddles).