Re: XyIII+ in WinXP

flash wrote:
Mark,

≪It's amusing to me ... a group of people stubbornly holding on...≫

I've said this before and I'll say it again: upgrading from Xy3 to Xy4
is like trading in a '56 Buick Roadmaster for a '58 Buick Roadmaster.
It's not a question of being laudatores temporis acti just
for the sake of auld lang syne. It's a matter of using the
most appropriate tools. Xy4, especially with U2, can do
things that I find it hard to imagine anyone NOT needing to
do, things that III cannot do. (And, of course, that Wierd
and WordImPerfect could never do in a million years--or if
they could, that's about how long it would take.)

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx