Re: VIRUS WARNING (dubious) for XYWRITE digest

> Alex Hellemans:
>I would love to run my computer with Linux, for example, but the consequence
>would be that I would be severely limited with my software. But I may be

Doesn´t have to be Linux. Just stay away from Microsoft Outlook, disable
the stupid Windows scripting host, and you will be perfectly alright with
Windows.
Surely I can not be the only person on the planet who slowly is getting
pissed off about this never-ending virus hysteria?

-- Rene von Rentzell, temporarily exiled to Flensburg