Re: Stating the obvious

Stephen Moore wrote:

(After discussing the nature of word processors and "ASCII")

> Apologies if I've restated the obvious here...
>
> Stephen Moore

I greatly appreciate the discussions among the technically expert members of
the list (these ranging from the gods and demigods to the "merely"
proficient), even if I am able to comprehend only a varying portion of the
information therein. Recognizing that what is impenetrable to me is likely
quotidian to them, please all continue to educate the computer plebians, when
quite convenient to your other purposes. And thanks.

Jeffrey G. Purvis