Re: Looking for XyWrite

Yo Intl. wrote:

> >I have learned that if you don't want the paperclip you have to
> >reinstall the whole danged program!
>
> On another mailing list I am on there was just a big discussion
> about the paper clip. They discovered that ... vow! ... you can
> actually change the paper clip into an animated cat, by going here,
> clicking there, selecting this, doing that.

Oh wow! Oh meow!

I click on the icon, do this and do that
My paperclip's gone and replaced by a cat.

I reach for my mouse, go up to screen right
click on the X and the cat's gone from sight.

I meant what I said and I said what I meant:
Word is annoying, one hundred percent!

> I don't know, but somehow I think this tells me something about
> the state of word processing today. Don't know what though :-)

A program that's fit for this era so gullible
In which the word is, is considered a variable.

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press