Re: Looking for XyWrite

P.E:
>Sounds to me like something a couple of Microsoft employees could knock
>together in two days. Hey, that's an idea--why doesn't someone urge
>Microsoft to buy up The Technology Group? Good for their megalomania, good
>for Kenneth Frank's bank account. Maybe Xy could wind up as the word
>processing "engine" within Microsoft *Bob 98*.

I can see it now. XYwrite without the old-fashioned command-line, but
with a lot of technocolor buttons and an animated picture of Bill Gates
in the right hand corner. Program size expanded to 150 MB in the name
of progress, and automatic installation of Internet Explorer on every
CD.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98