Re: Autoexec.nt commands

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 22 Aug
2007 22:30:35 -0400

> By the bye, Carl, while I have your attention, any
> recommendation of the best-performance setting for Control
> Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Advanced Memory Usage as
> between Programs and System Cache? I had checked System Cache,
> but Googling it I found one guy suggesting Programs.

I use the default (Programs). I see no reason to change it, unless
you're noticing an excess of disk (swap-file) activity, which you
might experience if you keep many programs open at a time.
Otherwise, it ain't broken, so don't fix it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx