Re: Autoexec.nt commands

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 22 Aug
2007 22:30:35 -0400

Harry:

> Looks great, but how do you run them? I tried CHOICE in a .BAT
> file under 4DOS and under CMD.EXE, neither recognized it. In
> fact, CMD.EXE reported: "'choice' is not recognized as an
> internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
>
> Doesn't run at a "Command prompt" either, though the page
> heading is: "An A-Z Index of the Windows NT/XP command line."

CHOICE and many of the other commands listed on that page are in the
Resource Kit, which you have to download. There's a link at the top
of the page; follow it, then explore the links on that page. Some
are pay-to-play, but there are links to free downloads as well.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx