Re Speedos--and more

Manuel, thanks for correlating the file names and font names. I had
started to do that, but then was out all day yesterday. Garamond is one
of my favorites, and if I were going to use a sans serif face for
anything by spreadsheets, it would be Gill Sans.

Shotgun, by the bye, which was by chance the first one I tried (good quip
on the Shotgun-Nuptial mix, Carlo) is not, as one might expect, an "Old
West" style font (something you'd use to do PR for a rodeo, a square
dance, or Western film festival); hard to say exactly what it suggests.
Just possibly, New Orleans Art Deco, in which case the name would come
from the "Shotgun Cottages" of that neck of the woods.

Patricia