"Contest" address, etc.

Cheers! Thanks for your responses so far. My address for
"private" entries is:

Tbaehr@xxxxxxxx

Reminders:
For macros, I'm looking for descriptions, not code or pseudocode.
 I don't have the (I'm sure) excellent decoder for the code that
Carl submitted -- haven't had time. And for people who don't
"speak" xpl, descriptions may be more enlightening and/or
entertaining.

Sure, you can submit keyboard stuff and other shortcuts. Some
may actually come under the rubric of "uses" rather than
"macros", but that's OK.
 Whatever. (For instance, I've been able to put pictures into
the personal spelling file, so that when I type 'xsig' in
AutoCorrect mode, a PCX scan of my signature shows up. Also for
instance, I put all sorts of abbreviations beginning with 'x' in
the spelling file, with expansions as the 'correct' spelling.
The I have a poor-person's shorthand machine.

And wacky stuff is fine, too. (Carl, will you send a
description?). If stuff isn't wacky enough when we're done,
maybe Carl will run the next contest.

Finally, thanks for the interest people have shown in the enhanced menus etc.
I'll monitor that for a while before setting a price. Kenny,
any objections to the arrangements as I posted them?

T.