StarOffice

The new StarOffice 3.1 demo in English for OS/2 is now available at
ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/demos/ and the Linux version, also in English,
is available at ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/staroffice/
  Looks pretty neat, very customizable keyboard, plus macros. The OS/2
(and other OS) version is only a demo good until 10/31/96, while the
Linux version is free, still beta, but they say the full version will be
free also.
 The OS/2 version comes in many different languages, about 7 I think,
soon to include Russian. You want the version with "us" in the file
titles. Ten files, but you don't have to put them on floppys, just unzip
all into the same temp directory and type setup in a OS/2 window.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you