From: Patricia M Godfrey [mailto:pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 7:41 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Screen fonts; XyWin

Robert Holmgren wrote, "go to Properties and set Font to Lucida Console."
Where do you find Lucida Console? I have that font on my system (it's
there when I go to Control Panel-->Fonts), but when I click properties on
a DOS box, I just get a list of numbers, some with the TT of TrueType
(I've checked both types), some without; but no named fonts.