The /n and /v switches in conversions

Hi there.
The /v switch tells Word for Word which version of its internal program to
use. Any given program has one or more "versions" embedded in it, and so the
same program can be used, for instance, for different versions of Ami Pro.

The /n switch, if I recall correctly, suppresses a progress report of the
conversion from being displayed on-screen.

If you have XY4 and have a number of formats to convert among, it's best to
use the menus. If you have only a few formats to convert among, you could look
into my in.pgm and out.pgm, xpl routines that you can modify with the w4w
filenames to create customized single-format conversion programs. I'll post
'em again in this message.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx