Case change bug workaround

Yes, Tim's right, DF,DF,CP will also "modify" a file without
changing it. (NU or RD works as well as CP.) The full KBD file
macro to SAve to disk would be nn=YDDFDFCPYDSA

The best solution is still the XPL-based one in my original
message. It doesn't require canceling any existing DeFine block;
the others do.

To avoid an error if no file is in the current window, do
something like this:

==1>GT SA ;*;

If you had XMACRO (alias XM), you could map that code directly to
a key with

nn=NOXHJM,(,2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,),X,M, ,[,i,f,[,v,a,$,w,s,],
=,=,1,],CO,G,T,[,s,v,0,1,CO,],[,g,t,0,1,],CO,S,A,[,e,i,],NO

But you don't have XMACRO, because I haven't got around to
releasing it yet....

Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx