Re: Msg. #9160

Michel,

Unfortunately, our program does not allow you to switch between these
dictionaries within the same session of the program. You must quit out of the
program and reload with a different configuration. When we developed XyWrite
4.0, the Lexam dictionaries were not to be included in the product due to
contractual arrangements with IBM. We did however have a window of opportunity
to allow users of Signature to bring their Lexam file over to XyWrite 4 and use
them. This adaptation was considered more of an extra in the product, than a
fully designed feature. The LX command cannot be "turned off" through any
default value, and because of this your access in the same session to
Microlytics is inhibited.

Regards, SysOp