Re: Delete Buffer +

Robert, there are some commands in our new products which are undocumented.
Unfortunately, we were under the gun to coordinate the documentation with he
product release, and you probably realize the lead time which printers require!
However, the UNDEL command can do just what you would like, and here are the
formats:

UNDEL/6000 filename (write undelete buffer to file). UNDEL/6001 filename (read
a file into undelete buffer) UNDEL/n (undelete nth item). UNDEL/n/nv (undelete
the nth item and all consecutive items).

The 3rd and 4th options should only be used from a dialog box that picks up the
item number using the -x option.

I hope this info helps...

Yes, we do hand the calls to the OS. As a brief overview, we unload as much