Re: Highlighting a line

Maybe you're defining the problem with the supposed solution. If you want to
be able to find the cursor (rather than literally highlight a line), you
might consider running XyWrite under Windows from a DOS box. If the DOS
session is windowed, you can use any of a number of utilities (never needed
one, so I can't tell you where to look; but I bet they're all over the
shareware sites on the Web) that make giant cursors, animated cursors, etc.
 You could also simply assign CL,CR to a key to provide a crude form of
animation; hold down the key long enough to find the cursor, and then let go.
 Disadvantage is that at line or screen boundaries, you could get quite a lot
of screen action!

Good luck.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx