Re: CURL

The REG line is all you need. But go to a DOS prompt in the directory where
cURL is installed (C:\XY416) [are you really still using v4.016?], and command:
 curl --help
No, I'm using XyWrite 4.18 but the name of the directory is inherited
from previous installs.
I am attaching your last DLG with the "Tom's new version frame" corrected.
I have downloaded a complete version of CURL and I'll study it as soon as possible. "MD SO=113" was OK in my ANSETGS.DFL file.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao