Re: CURL

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:25:28
+0100

> I am attaching your last DLG with the "Tom's new version frame" corrected.

There is a subtle difference between the DLG you uploaded (to everyone on the
list!), and the one at XyWWWeb (right at the top of the web page). Everybody
should please use the XyWWWeb file (I corrected the URL for it this morning, so
that it now points at the latest version). Discard the file Manuel uploaded.

> I have downloaded a complete version of CURL

The version included in XYWEB116.ZIP is complete. You can of course study the
cURL manual, but it isn't really necessary; U2 handles all the commands and
calls internally, so the only syntax that matters is the U2 calling syntax.
And you don't even need to understand that if you're using a XyperLink that
calls cURL -- it just works, automatically.

There was some debugging code left, in error, in one U2 frame; I removed that
also this morning at 6am EST (1100 hours GMT). Anybody who DLed XYWEB116.ZIP
before that time might want to DL it again (the only thing that changed was U2
itself).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx