Re: Conversion problem, ...URGENT

cld@xxxxxxxx (Carl Distefano) wrote:

> DECODE the following frame and CoPy it into the Jumbo U2.

Just out of curiosity, is this different from the native "Save as RTF"
function available in Xy4DOS?

Built-in "Save as RTF" in my Xy4DOS 4.018 (accessible from the menus,
which I normally have turned off, but turn on when I need to save as RTF)
offers three options: MS Rich Text ANSI, MS Rich Text PC, and MS Rich
Text 850. For reasons unknown to me, selecting the first option results
only in an error message, but the latter two produce an RTF file that
can be read just fine by MS Word 2000 (no heavy formatting, though).

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx