Re: Upper ASCII characters in XyWrite under vDosXy

Hi John.

I don't *think* my problem has to do with the font missing the symbols.
 But I'm interested in how you created your custom font. I have a .fon
file that has all the symbols I need, but I haven't been able to convert
it to ttf format. So I thought of taking a ttf font and editing it.
What tools did you use? I have found FontForge, which seems to have
many features, but I don't yet understand how the characters it reports
at the various positions correspond to the ones I see in a XyWrite file.

Martin

On 24.04.2015 01:43, John Paines (Redacted sender vf200@xxxxxxxx for