Re: Upper ASCII characters in XyWrite under vDosXy

Hi Carl.

Yes, I am loading a printer file. But I don't think the Bitstream
Speedo fonts are getting loaded. How do I induce them to load? I have

DF OL=C:\BTFONTS\
and
DF XY=C:\BTFONTS\
in my settings file. But it doesn't seem that those settings are enough
to load the fonts; when XyWrite starts I don't see any messages about
the fonts flash by.

I have
CHCP 437
in the AUTOEXEC.TXT in the \vDosXy directory and
df la=437
in my settings file.

Martin