Re: Response {XY}

>>Anyway, the new BBS isn't the most heavily trafficked thing you've seen
recently, but they do have >>some good stuff turn up there now and again. Any
echoed posts from me you've seen are probably out >>of a conf. on Relaynet (aka
RIME), which may also have some x'chg. with other established nets.

For me, as an inhabitant of the Netherlands, it is very expensive to log on a BBS in the US of A.
Would not it be possible to bring up the most interesting XyWrite-features to CompuServe???