Keyboard redux

Well, we just had another Omnikey bite the dust, joining one that had been left off in a corner a couple years ago.  That achieves a critical mass, so I'm going to ask for an update on 1) possible repair-shop sources (because I think these may be worth fixing), & 2) best, most-similar replacement candidates that have the F-Keys at left (duplicated up-top is fine) and similar key-strike characteristics.  It is possible the answers have changed since the last time this issue came up here, so I wanted to get info known to still be current.  Thanks.

   Jordan