SAVE/GETS IN DLG

XY-> Steve C. wanted to know what the S/Gs are in the DLG file in XY4 (XYW is the
-> same).

When you mentioned that you were at the planning stages of the
DLG for 4, do you mean at the XyQuest level or at the TTG level?
(I realize that 4 is a TTG product, but planning can occur years
in advance.)

Was there ever an intention of releasing a bare-bones DLG as
well? There is much good material in it, but also a lot that
I'd prefer to cut. However, it is so constructed that cutting is
not that clear.

Also (and anyone at TTG feel free to join in!), if the strength
of Xy is its customization, was more than one DLG considered? Or
any talk about flavors?

--Chet

P.S. Thanks for the additional tips!

P.P.S. When fooling around to shorten my double-space program to
make use of XS to limit the cursor moves, I noticed that using es
1 corrupted the XS in 3.55. Anyone else notice anything similar
with 3+????
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx