RE: PM to INND to something else (not so much)

There don't seem to be any useful formats I can export p65 files to. XML
might have been, but it was going to require tagging everything in the
(134 meg) file. But it's nice to know the project COULD be imported into
InDesign. If I can get the power-that-be to install it on my machine, I
wouldn't mind seeing if it's as user-friendlier as it seems.

Thanks,
-BH

(BTW...how do you use the Xy3 filter?)

-----Original Message----- From: Flash

Brian,

InDesign will open PM6.0+ with only a little fuss if the PM file has
embedded fonts not installed in InDesign. In that case, InD will convert

to some default font and carry on importing. Thereafter, you can export
from InD to some other format. Hope that works for you.

Cheers,
Flash