Re: Tame latest pre-release

At 12:10 AM 7/4/2006, Harry wrote:
David Thomas reports that Tame 5.1 pre-release 5 was posted last night and comments:

*I did not see a freezup, but there are some text size problems resolved with
pre5.*
Why the "but"? Did you mean "and" or did you mean "but there some
text size problems UNresolved..."
Not to play the parsing professor (God knows I'm happy to leave that
exercise behind from May to September -- apologies to Patricia) but I
think he means: he solved the problems you encountered in Pre-4 when
you tried to change fonts and sizes.
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx