Re: Tame latest pre-release

Oh, I see, he must have meant "although I did not see a freeze-up in my use
of pre4, so I was unable to confront that problem directly, I was able to
resolve some text size problems..."

At any rate, I've been using pre5 for a few days now, and have had no real
problems. The minor issue I have had is getting the window to be only 25
lines. I can't seem to do that (even though SL is set to 25 and so is
TameConsole's setting).

Almost too minor to mention: in the font-size selection dialogue box, the
check mark next to the selected text size is either not displayed or next
to the wrong point size.

Otherwise, everything runs sweetly. All XyWriters will want to add Tame
sooner or later. Tame enhances the visual aspect of Xy without detracting
an iota from the functionality and Tame requires no change of the way we do
business. And then there's that comfortingly smooth cursor movement.