reply to Phil: article URL

Phil wrote:

> Jordan
> The URL you gave didn't work for me. Could you take a look at it?

It loads perfectly here, using Netscape Communicator 4.79 for Win-32
at this location, but different browsers / versions are funny critters.
When I tried to click on a review that's up on Netscape.Com itself, the
system hangs and I have to kill Netscape. There's no telling what is
being used in building some pages these days. I've seen some that can
only be loaded with MS Internet Exploiter.

Jordan