Re: off topic: Malthus was right (?)

Jordan
The URL you gave didn't work for me. Could you take a look at it? This topic
is a lifetime one for me. When I began following it, the press was full of
articles about the bottomless supply of fish that would nourish the hungry
world, and the Green Revolution hadn't yet been launched. This is a pivotal
time for our race. And the Jean Auel reference wasn't a joke; she's not a
scholar, but simply a writer fascinated by the collision of two species,
which is analogous to many of our problems.
Phil