RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

Harry

Ghost 2003 has a utility called Norton Ghost Boot Utility.
Personally I tend to just use floppy disks to boot from.
Norton will set it up and also load up drivers for your USB ports allowing
access to the backup image.

As an aside, Norton also provide a Ghost Explorer, that allows you to open
and extract files (tho not add to) from a Ghost image.

Ghost (or Graphical Host Operating System Transfer) was developed in New
Zealand and brought out by Symantec a few years ago.

In its original format it was a pure DOS application (no GooUI front end on
it) and it seemed to work without any problems for me. Unfortunately things
like stupidly large hard disk drives did require some consideration, but all
in all it was a simple solid product.

Marc