Sorry!!

To my great embarrassment, it looks allowed Morris' Hanson virus to take roots in my Windows.
Please note that the attachment that my system seems to sending out now, is not the real virus but a
file of the same name that is sitting in the c:\windows directory and which the virus sends out when
active. That was the first emergency solution.

Please forgive me while I go about trying to uproot this thing. -- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo -- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." --(Oscar Wilde)