Re: How many of us are there left?

Xy4 for almost all my writing, which is mainly in LaTeX.

Martin

On 07/11/2014 3:24 AM, Fred Weiner wrote:
XY4, on a Mac, Boxer as a DOS emulator. Basic needs, like Lisa says. On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM, mailto:Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Xy3. Most every day. Almost exclusively for wholesale file conversion using Xy's wonderful programming ability. -BH -----Original Message----- From: Paul Breeze Dear all Does anybody have an idea how many of us still use XY4, XY3 and XYWin? I'm guessing there are 20-30 from the list but that could be way out, in either direction. Paul
-- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society http://econtheory.org Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory PoET http://poet.economics.utoronto.ca