Re: How many of us are there left?

I find I can't bear to use MSW . . . it is just too slow to get
anything done; with the latest version, on Win 8, and the fastest
computer money can buy, even saving a small file is unbelievably slow and
disruptive. No, I will never give up Xy4 but, like Myron, I would like to
have a good, intelligent converter to/from RTF.