Re: XYCONS in PNG format

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
 on Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:47:12 -0500

> REally maddening "feature" of Vista: I cannot get Folder
> Options-View->Details to stick.

You're not setting it globally, but probably in an individual
folder -- things done there seldom stick. Close all folders,
then go to Control Panel (set "Classic View") ==> Folder
Options... You could reboot and again open Folder Options and
see if choices stuck. I'm guessing, of course (no Vista machine
where I am now), but that's the usual cause of these kinds of
problems. Sometimes there's no choice but to go into the
Registry... Google it!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx