Re: Ignorant keyboard question -> NoteTab

At 02:04 PM 1/13/01 -0800, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>Does NoteTab run only under Windows ? I have been looking for a mini-HTML editor Yes, it is strictly a Windoze application. >text, there is always DELTAGS in .U2, or a couple freeware mini-editors for OS/2 >(what I run most of the time) that can do the same thing. But they won't display >the HTML in a wysiwyg fashion. Actually, NoteTab does not either. Instead, it allows you do link to any viewer of your choice. But it allows you to switch between code and text mode, very much like draft/expanded mode in XYwrite.

If you want you small html editor that has a wysiwyg mode built-in, try "didapro" from faico. But that one is shareware -- free for 30 days, then you have to pay. >If Notetab is an appropriate solution, where should I look for it ? Make Google search and you'll find the download address immediately. The light version is free, the professional version costs you. I am happy with the free version. -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo -- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar Wilde)