XyWin Format Bar

    I use XyWin 4.11, with defaults set up so that the command line and
format bar are at the top of the screen, and button set(s) at the bottom. But
when I load XW, the format bar plops itself into the center of the screen, and
sits there, disabled. By trial and error, I have discovered that if I cycle
through the button sets (by clicking on the cycle button three times), the
third click will send the format bar to its rightful position, and unfreeze its
use.
    How do I get it to go where I want it without the workaround? Thanks,
     Allan.