Re: XyWrite history? (timeline)

I'd like to ask if we can't all come up with as complete a list as possible of all the versions of XyWrite that were ever released. I'm sure that between all of us (and by us I mean y'all...cuz I certainly don't know much of the history) a pretty complete timeline can be constructed. It's clear that there's a real interest in such a document.

Using this post, a self-correcting group-edited list would probably come together pretty quickly...
(this list format is just a suggestion...whatever works best is fine by me)

XyWrite I (or whatever it was actually called):

V ?

XyWrite II (I think I've seen that mentioned...right?):

V ?

XyWrite III

V 3.55
V 3.58