Re: VERSION 3.56

What? Me, angry? Its not anger, just a couple of opinions. I think two
keyboards is laborious, to the point of being funny, that's all. I was
seconding Karl Manheim, who expressed my own thoughts on the subject: using a
Save/Get toggle is so simple! As to the other opinion, I've read pages and
pages here of irate reaction -- *real* anger -- to the change in AR/AC, and I
think its hysterical. There's an easy workaround, no big deal and finito.