Re: TMF temporary files

Fred Weiner wrote:
Friends,
Does anyone know how my EDITOR.EXE directory (C:\XY4) fills with *.TMF files in every XY session? They have random looking 8+3 names. The content of the many files is identical: ≫≪PRLoaded≫≪EX≫.
I notice in my own researches that the U2 frame TMPFILE creates such
files when issued from the command line, and that there are many
instances in U2 for which the frame is used by another program,
including UNDO, CLIP, and ShortStk (one of the frames added to U2 during
the UNDO installation).
UNDO and CLIP work perfectly. I would like to stop the directory from
accumulating the TMF files, if possible.

Fred Weiner
See the thread that began with M.W. Poirier's query about .tmp files (late Dec. 05) and continued with Robert's and Carl's responses in Jan 06, which detail ways to eliminate them..

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx