Re: hardcode.pgm anomaly--third try

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Patricia,
I don't see any real problem here. Just modify my program to make the kind of change you want. E.g., se // then erase that and put in the value of counter0, period, counter1, period,counter2, period, counter3. You want I should write it for you?
--Harry
All you need to do is to change my program, or write a new one, that keeps a counter for each of C0 through C14 and then increment each counters when it is hit.
I haven't had time to run this against one of my heavily
autonumbered files, but the problem is that if they're properly
configured, they start renumbering after each change of the
next-highest counter. Plus, if you throw in a manual reset (which
IIRC you have to do after a chapter counter), all bets are off.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx