Problems with Microlytics - team test

Does anybody have the UK Microlytics dictionary operating in XY4 under win9x?  I have found that with my system (98se) the dictionary consistently fails if it finds "25mm" or "280gm" - without the quotes, and one or two similar strings.  I would be grateful if anybody who has a similar system could try them out, but please be aware that on my system the cause a Windows error and XY4 hangs.  I can normally recover by using CTRL-ALT-DEL and ending the task, but not always.

Thanks

Paul