Re: Telco Control Addiction

Yes, David, I got it. Ballad of Jesse James? In the mid 60s I knew and
could play all the leftist folk songs. Remember "What Have They Done to the
Rain"?--a protest against "atomic fallout"? Then there was the Phil Ochs
song, "There But for Fortune (Go You or I)"--which I sung as "There But for
Choice . . ."

--Harry ClimbingBackFromPneumonialand Binswanger
Too subtle for my own good. I was teasing Harry (I knew which
equivocation Harry meant). The poet was Woody Guthrie.